Next course starts: Tues 10th Jan, 2023
Journal to the Self® is a 12 hour online course in which you will be guided through 18 rich and diverse journaling techniques.
These techniques offer a path into personal enquiry, self-guided healing and provide tools for managing the different areas of your life, work and creative projects.
Join this course to…
- Participate in 6 x 2hr live online sessions with an intimate group, guided by a certified instructor
- Learn 18 journaling techniques for healing, growth and creative expression, which you can continue to use for the rest of your lifetime
- Receive your own copy of the 67 page Journal to the Self workbook
- Benefit from a tried and tested approach that has supported tens of thousands of people from around the world
- Continue to experience the profound benefits of journaling through our free monthly Write to Connect Community Writing Circles
This course is for you if…
- You want to write but feel daunted by the blank page
- You are an avid journal writer looking for ways to bring depth and diversity to your personal writing practice
- You’ve never kept a journal before but are curious how it might enrich your life
- You are searching for ways to nourish and nurture yourself
- You feel blocked, confused or frustrated in some area of your life, work or relationships
- You are an artist, writer or purpose-led entrepenur searching for new ways to generate creative ideas
- You would like to record your inner and outer experiences for future writing or reflection
- You are going through a transition in your life
I am a mother, creative and mentor, conducting a life-long love affair with the written word.
When I first came across the Journal to the Self book, by Kathleen Adams, more than a decade ago, I was amazed by the richness, depth and diversity these techniques brought to my already established journal writing practice. Reading it felt like coming home. Kathleen’s intuitive, eclectic and empowering approach to journal writing resonated with every cell of my being.
As a certified instructor, my passion is to share these insightful and enjoyable techniques with you to support your journey towards creativity, growth and deeper understanding and acceptance of yourself.
The Journal to the Self course was originally developed in 1985 by Kathleen Adams, Director of the Center for Journal Therapy. It has since benefited over 100,000 individuals from across the globe.
In-person Courses in Central Portugal
If you prefer face-to-face interactions than Zoom calls, come and join a Journal to the Self group in-person in Portugal. Contact me to find out more.
Enter your email below to receive this free guided visualisation, which takes you on a journey to find fuel for your creative fire.
You will become part of JourneySong’s Write to Connect Community, where you gain access to monthly journaling circles; receive the latest news on workshops and courses as well as gifts, discounts and inspiration for your own writing.
Header photo by Engin Akyurt